28 Aug 2012

twist.bag August

My twist.bag August arrived one week ago on Tuesday the 21st of August. As I have been on holidays, I was not able to show you the content earlier. According to the web site, the parcel has been shipped on the 15th of August. Hence, it took the parcel 6 days to arrive this time.

Again, the products were in a small cotton bag with the word "twist." printed on it:


This time, I had 4 different kinds of products in my twist.bag:
  • 2 samples of the Madara Tinting Fluid in the colour "moon flower"
  • Lavera sun spray with SPF 15
  • 2 samples of a Lavera after sun lotion
  • an eye shadow powder by Ponyhütchen in the colour "on taupe"

Here is the letter that accompagnied my twist.bag and that describes the products in a bit more detail:

I am very curious about the Madara Tinting Fluid and can't wait to try it:

The eye shadow powder by Ponyhütchen in the colour "on taupe" looks also very promising and beautiful and begs to be tried:

The sun spray by Lavera with SPF 15 arrived a bit late for summer in my opinion. End of August is just a bit too late for such kinds of products. I doubt that I will be able to use it now that my holidays are over. But maybe next year. Sun protection products can be used for 1 year without any loss of effect.

Although I am done with holidays and sun worshiping for this year, I will definitely try the after sun lotion. I want to experiment with after sun lotions after hair removal either with a razor or with an epilator. My skin unfortunately is always strongly irritated after any kind of hair removal. After sun lotions are said to be more soothing to the skin and I want to see whether my skin indeed heals faster with after sun lotions:

No comments:

Post a Comment