16 Aug 2012

Presents and new stuff

Last weekend I've been visiting my parents and my mom gave me two beauty items as a present. One is an eye cream by Louis Widmer which she likes and the other one is a body lotion by Olivenöl which she does not like. I am curious whether I will like them and I am looking very much forward to trying them! :-)


Furthermore, my dad gave me a huge package of Magnesium and some stuff against sleep problems - he always gives me some medicine or food supplements, when I am around. :-) Last but not least, I also got some chocolate (not from my parents).

On Saturday I have also been shopping and have bought 2 small bags (that just came in handy for my organizing obsession) at COS. They were on sale and I got them for half of the price. I am thinking about putting electronics in one bag and beauty items in the other one. I am not sure yet but I love them both anyway. :-)
The blue one is still available online by the way. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment