19 Aug 2012

New in: Catrice Nail Polishes

Recently there was a Catrice Sale as the new collection came out. Here are my bargains (I got each nail polish for half of the regular price):

The four nail polishes I bought are:
  • 330 Absolutely Chinchilly (a muddy brownish taupe)
  • 630 Sing: Hey, Dirty-Lilah! (a bright lilac)
  • 610 ASHley (a grey)
  • 210 Just Married (a nude french pink with blue shimmer)

Here are swatches:

Absolutely Chinchilly sounds and looks a bit like Chinchilly by Essie and here is a comparison:
See how the colours in the bottles compare:

And here is a comparison of the nail polishes on the nails:
Absolutely Chinchilly by Catrice a bit warmer and bit more brown than Chinchilly by Essie which is cooler and more greyish.

Here are all swatched nail polish colours in direct comparison on my nails:

In summary I like all my new nail polishes by Catrice and am very content with my purchases. I am a bit surprised about how much I like "Sing: Hey, Dirty-Lilah" on my nails. Usually, I don't like such colours on my nails but this one is great. The only nail polish I am considering to get rid of soon is "Just married" as it is a bit boring. I'll sleep over it. ;-)

How do you like my new nail polishes? Do you own any of them, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment