22 Jul 2012

Summer Salad with Ebly Sun Wheat

I'd like to share a simple and fast recipe with you again. This is one of my favourite salads in summer and it is also perfect for the lunch box at the office.

Ingredients for 2 meals:
  • 150 gram of Ebly sun wheat (this product is well known in Switzerland and Southern Germany and is advertised to be wheat in its most natural form - I just love it and recommend to try it), cooked according to the instructions written on the packing
  • 1 Feta cheese, cut into small pieces
  • 250 gram of fresh small tomatoes, each cut in half
  • half of a peeled cucumber, cut into small pieces

Dressing:
  • 4 table spoons of oil (I prefer some cold-pressed oil with a lot of different omega-x fatty acids)
  • 2 table spoons of balsamic vinegar
  • spice it properly according to your preferences with salt, pepper and basil

This is how it looks in the end:


I just love it. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment