17 Jul 2012

Nails (& Nail Polish Review)

Here is a picture of a recent state of my nails:

The products I used for my nails are the total repair base coat by P2, the "Karl says très chic" nail polish by Catrice and the Essie good to go top coat:

This nail polish is a bit of a disappointment for me. It just does not look as good on me as on other people's nails. Look here for example @InnenundAussen on Paddy. Maybe the skin around my nails tends to be a bit too red - much more than with other people. However, somehow I think that the difference between the colour of this nail polish and my skin colour around my nails is just too blurred. Hence, I am considering to give it away to someone who can wear this colour better than me.

Otherwise I am content with my first Catrice nail polish. With Essie good to go, it dries quickly. It's opaque with the first application and it stays on the nails for around 3 to 4 days before it's chipping. But the colour does not suit me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment