24 Jul 2012

New in: Lex Tuileries & Essence 104

At first I have to say thanks a million (and many, many more times :-)) to Jessica from Getting Cheeky for helping me get this nail polish since it unfortunately is not available in Europe. It is from Lex Cosmetics and only sold and shipped within the US. I have stumbled upon this beautiful nail polish shade while browsing through Meg's blog lips so facto for the first time and it immediately caught my attention and I became obsessed with it. Now I am lucky to have it in my collection, too, and I just love it. Without doubt, it is truly special and probably even the most beautiful nail polish of my collection. Here it is on my nails (sorry about the skin around my nails being a bit dry and chapped):




I have not used any base coat, but applied 2 layers of the Essence colour & go nail polish in 104 sweet as a candy first. Then one coat of Tuileries and in the end Essie good to go:

Here it is with just one application (without a base coat, but with Essie good to go on top) on my nails:

I love the gentle sparkles and the colourful confetti that comes with this nail polish. It looks so playful and still also sophisticated.

Here is a picture of the nail polish Tuileries by Lex Cosmetics on its own:

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so thrilled that you're enjoying this. The fact that part of the proceeds go to a good cause makes it an even more beautiful color ... and it truly does remind me of le Jardin de Tuileries!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 100% agree, Jessica, there literally come only good things with this nail polish. :-)

      Delete