17 Jun 2012

Watch your thoughts / Achte auf Deine Gedanken

This is one of my favourite reminders to get myself back on track and use my time properly (because I don't want stupid actions to become habits and finally my destiny ;-)). I especially like it in German since it was in German when I read it for the first time. Hence, here is the english and the german version of "Watch your thoughts"/"Achte auf Deine Gedanken":


Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.

found @Tumblr

Achte stets auf Deine Gedanken, denn sie werden zu Worten.
Achte auf Deine Worte, denn sie werden zu Handlungen.
Achte auf Deine Handlungen, denn sie werden zu Gewohnheiten.
Achte auf Deine Gewohnheiten, denn sie werden Dein Charakter.
Achte auf Deinen Charakter, denn er wird Dein Schicksal.


found @flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment