27 Jun 2012

Pink Box July

My Pink Box July arrived today and this is what was inside: Below you can see the pink box and the Brigitte Balance magazine.

Opening the box reveals a pink bow and the description of the content:

Advertisement and coupons that were shipped with the pink box: I really don't understand why the 20 Euro Coupon is also mentioned on the products list as shown below. It's just a coupon.

A group picture of all products and the magazine that were in my pink box:

The following products have been in my pink box (see a picture below):
  • an Astor mascara (Big and Beautiful False Lashes) together with an eye makeup remover sample by Astor. 
  • 2 lip balms by Labello in the pink box: Labello Repair & Beauty which seems to be a new one
  • a nail polish by Catherine (have look below at my swatch)
  • 2 hair products
    • Garnier Fructis Wunder-Öl 
    • C:EHKO Style jewel hair spray Diamond

A closer look to the description of the products:

Here is a swatch of the nail polish

My conclusion: I don't like my pink box this time at all. There is no product where I think: that's it and I am looking forward to trying it. In the June pink box it was the Bioturm body butter which I was looking forward to using. I already emptied it by the way. :-)
Only uninteresting products come with the pink box this time. The nail polish is a bit interesting though but I don't like the colour. I don't like red nail polishes and worst of all: I already bought 2 of them this month. If I knew that I'd get a third one I would not have bought them. I never use any hair spray and won't change that just because I got one with this Pink Box. The hair oil is interesting but I don't like the company Fructis and usually don't buy any products by them at all. Labello is also a company I usually avoid. I don't have any opinion about the mascara and the eye makeup remover. I guess I'll just try them but I have to admit that I am not that curious about them. The magazine is ok this time and I might even read it. But this is the single item of this box I am looking a little bit forward to.

I think I'll wait for the next pink box and if the next one won't convince me either, I'll end my subscription.

1 comment:

  1. This is really amazing.. Thanks for sharing this great article.

    ReplyDelete