3 Sept 2012

I might be late but I am madly in love

After my rather bad experience with pink coloured nail polishes like Karl says très chic by Catrice which looks terrible on me (I have given it away in July), I hesitated to buy another nail polish in pink. Especially an expensive one. However I felt magically attracted to Nars Trouville and was lurking about this nail polish for a couple of weeks now. I also love how it looks on Temptalia but I was afraid that it would not look as good on me. Unfortunately, we don't have any Nars here in Germany and therefore getting it would involve a blind order. But when I also saw it on Lily Pebbles in this video here (she wears the nail polish on her nails during the whole video and it looks very beautiful on her), I was not able to hold myself back anymore. I just had to have this nail polish. And I have to say: it was worth the risk. It's the loveliest and most adorable pinks I've ever seen. Have a look at it in the bottle:

I'm deeply and madly in love with this shade. I also like it a lot how it looks on me.

It's such a lovely and girly, flirty and fun colour. And it's an unusual colour - I have never seen such a nail polish colour before.For me it is kind of a fun every day shade that can be used to bring a pop of colour into my rather monotonous daily routine that consists of studying all day. The polish is putting a smile on my face every time I look at it. It is a good mood colour.

At the moment I am wearing it without a base and without a top coat and I was able to wear it for full 7 days with minor tip wear and without any chip wear. As this is my first Nars nail polish, I am quite impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment