17 May 2012

My make up collection 2

This is the followup to my make up collection post. A lot of items were still missing; here they are: My palettes and undepotted eye shadows:
The MAC quad is from the Shop, Shop, Shop, Cook, Cook, Cook LE and I want to depot it as soon as possible since it is far too sturdy and I prefer to sort the shades according to their colours into my freestyle palettes and for travelling mix and match them in empty MAC quads with my other eye shadow shades. Otherwise, I just don't use the eye shadows at all.
The other palettes and the Nars eye shadows will remain as they are. I like the packaging and they are perfect for travelling as they are.

Here are my pigments: 
I don't find it convenient to use pigments as they are and therefore I prefer to press them into an empty eye shadow pan and put them into my depotted eye shadow pallets. You can find Crystal Orchid in my lilac and orange pallet (see the first make up collection post). This is the only pigment, I already managed to press. However, as soon as I find time, the others will follow. 

Here are my eyebrow products:

Here are my lip glosses (the 4 products on the left), my lip primers (the 2 products in the middle) and my lip liners (all colourless):

Here are my lip sticks:


The only things still missing now are my nail polishes. But I don't own very many of them and most of them are rather boring since they are for a french nail style anyway. If you want to see them, tell me. Otherwise, I prefer to not bothering you with them - at least not in this post. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment