18 Aug 2012

Nonique Haul (Ihr Platz closes)

I've just been at the train main station to buy the tickets for my vacation and took the chance to go into an "Ihr Platz". This is a german drug store that you can find in nearly each main station in Germany. It is related with the "Schlecker" drug store which recently went bankrupt. While the staff at the "Ihr Platz" told me a couple of weeks ago that the "Ihr Platz" will survive, it obviously will be closed as well. Today everything was available for the half price and the shelves were nearly empty.

At "Ihr Platz" the brand Nonique is available. Nonique is a southern-german brand offering organic skin care products. As the half prices were very tempting and I like Nonique a lot, I just had to buy a couple of Nonique products. Up to now I haven't been able to find Nonique anywhere else in Germany than at "Schlecker" and at "Ihr Platz". According to their webpage they indeed seem to not have any other trading partners in Germany. Hence, it really is a pitty that both drug store companies have disappeared or will disappear soon. Fortunately, Nonique has opened an online shop for their products, recently, and therefore, ordering their products online is now an option. I really hope that this company will survive although they soon won't have any trading partners in Germany anymore. However, they apparently still have a trading partner in Austria and I really hope that they will soon find other retailers in Germany as well. It would be a pitty if the Nonique products would disappear from the market. 

There is one product from Nonqiue that I really adore as it truely is a divine product. This is the lime & lemonade lip balm from their moisturizing series (Feuchtigkeitspflegeserie). It tastes wonderful and is one of the best lip care products I ever tried. Here is a picture of this lip balm:

Currently, I am also using an eye cream by Nonique which I like a lot. It is the Anti Aging eye cream from their Anti Aging series and it is perfect for spring, summer and autmn. In winter it might be not enough moisturizing and might not have enough fat that protects the skin from the cold. But now I like to use it a lot. It actually is as great as my favourite eye cream by Weleda. Here is a picture of it:

I also tried the day face cream and the night face cream of their Anti Aging series and did not like it (see my review of it among my beauty empties of July). Because the face creams were so disappointing, I haven't bought anything from their Anti Aging series today. (When I was in the store, I totally forgot about the eye cream - otherwise I might have also bought some products from the Anti Aging series. However, I actually sniffed a bit at the shower gel but its scent reminded me of the face creams and I don't like this scent. The eye cream does not have such a strong scent, fortunately.)

Today, I just bough the following Nonique products and I am looking very much forward to trying them:

More specifically, I bought a shower gel (for hair and body) (obviously they changed the design a bit), a body lotion and a lip balm from the Extreme Energy series by Nonique:

From the moisturizing series, I bought a shower gel, a body lotion and a soap

Altogether I paid less than 10 Euro for all the products. Hence, I think I paid even less than half price - maybe Nonique has already increased the prices in the online shop as a consequence for the missing trading partners in Germany. Whatever the price difference was or is, I am looking very much forward to trying these products. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment