29 Aug 2012

FlorAyer Day Face Cream Review

In my Pink Box June, there was a 7ml sample of the FlorAyer face cream. I finally found the time and space in my skin care agenda to test it more extensively and here is my review. It is a pretty expensive face cream (around 30 Euro for 50ml) but it is a wonderful face cream with a divine scent that smells in a very soft and sophisticated way like flowers with a slight dominance of roses. It is very nurturing, but not greasy and it feels wonderful on the skin. It is quickly absorbed and it also strengthens the skin from within in a great way. It is a day cream and in the FlorAyer series, there also is a night cream. 

Here is a picture of it:



My experiments with this face cream are very convincing. As I currently am using my Clarins Hydraquench Cream for normal to dry skin with 15 SPF in the morning, I mainly use the FlorAyer day cream as a night cream. However, my skin looks so great in the morning that I am convinced to do more experiments with this series and I will definitely repurchase the day cream and will also try it together with the night cream as soon as I have shrinked my stash of face creams a bit.

Here you can read more about the FlorAyer series on the home page of Ayer. As mentioned on their home page, the FlorAyer series contains pure swiss glacier water and extracts of edelweiss, buddleia and thyme. The products are said to help to perfectly balance the moisture level in the skin and to promote the skin’s self-defense mechanism. And I can only confirm that this true.

How do you like the FlorAyer day cream? Do you already have long-term experience with the whole FlorAyer series?

No comments:

Post a Comment